Advanced Period Repair
Dive deep into what it really means to have a healthy period, and how you can help almost any patient get there.
12 Months OR Subscriber Pass
3 Hours total
Lara Briden ND
About this course
Menstrual dysfunction is one of the most common presentations to natural health care clinicians. But periods are not just periods. They are an expression of a woman’s underlying health. This is why it is so important to accurately assess and treat menstruation problems such as;
- Hypothalamic amenorrhoea
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Period pain
- Heavy periods
In this groundbreaking two part webinar, Dr Lara Briden will dive deep into what it really means to have a healthy period, and how you can help almost any patient get there.
What you receive:
Clear protocol explanations from some of the world's top practitioners
Clinical pearls for improved practice results
Access to your audio and video recordings via the App Store
A downloadable PDF of the presenter’s slides
Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
Access to the community hub where you can get answers to your questions
A 30-day money back guarantee
From this course you will
- Have a new framework for understanding and treating menstruation problems.
- Receive clear explanations of why hormonal birth control is not a viable solution.
- Have clarity on which are the most appropriate tests for menstrual problems and when to run them.
- Complete treatment protocols for common menstrual disorders including PCOS, hypothalamic amenorrhea, PMS, period pain, heavy periods, endometriosis, and perimenopause.
- Have an opportunity to ask Lara your questions about any of the trickier aspects of Period Repair.
What's in this course
Lara Briden ND
Lara Briden ND is a naturopathic doctor and author of the bestselling books Period Repair Manual and Hormone Repair Manual with more 20 years clinical experience. She has a strong science background and first worked as an evolutionary biologist at the University of Calgary, before going on to qualify from Toronto’s Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in 1997.
She has more than 20 years’ experience in women’s health and currently has consulting rooms in Christchurch, New Zealand, where she treats women with PCOS, PMS, endometriosis, perimenopause, and many other hormonal and period-related health problems.iss chard seakale pumpkin onion chickpea gram corn pea. Brussels sprout coriander water chestnut gourd swiss chard wakame kohlrabi beetroot carrot watercress. Corn amaranth salsify bunya nuts nori azuki bean chickweed potato bell pepper artichoke.