Masters Media Ltd doesn't make any guarantees about your ability to get results with the information, tools or strategies provided by the Health Masters LIVE education platform. We help by giving you great content, direction and strategies that move your practice forward. Nothing on this page or any of our websites is a promise or guarantee of results. Your results in your practice are up to you and are a reflection of the amount of time and resources that you are willing to put into succeeding.
For all content, if you're not satisfied within the first 14 days, we will refund the full amount. Past 14 days, your subscription or course purchase is non-refundable. We firmly believe in and stand behind our courses 100%, but we understand that they may not add value for everyone all of the time. If you are unhappy with your purchase, or you have an issue that we are unable to resolve, we are more than happy to provide a refund. We feel transparency is important and we hold ourselves (and you) to a high standard of integrity. The time and money you put into your education is the best investment you can make.We put time and effort into our programs and we expect you to do the same for your ongoing education. No refunds will be offered based on you having no time to do the Program/Event. No exceptions.
- In some cases, we might ask you for the opportunity to resolve the issue for you.
- Refunds may only be issued within 30 days of the purchase date.
- We reserve the right to deny a refund request if deemed necessary.
- We cannot cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
- When requesting a refund you must provide the email that you used to purchase the course and proof of attendance.
- You may be required to provide proof of purchase depending on your payment method.
- To submit a refund request, please submit it in writing. An email is fine.
Product Disclosure Statement
Our presenters are required to disclose any real or apparent commercial financial affiliations related to the content of their presentations. All continuing medical education activities by Health Masters Live provide independent, balanced, objective, and scientifically rigorous presentations that are free of commercial bias. If at any time during this course you believe these policies have been violated, please contact us immediately.