Natural Treatment for Pinworms
Humans have coevolved with Enterobius vermicularis (pinworm) since prehistory. In this presentation, we will explore some unsettling new insights proposed by recent studies into multiparasitology and host manipulation.
12 Months OR Subscriber Pass
1.5 Hours total
Dr Matt Marturano
About this course
Humans have coevolved with Enterobius vermicularis (pinworm) since prehistory. In this presentation, we will explore some unsettling new insights proposed by recent studies into multiparasitology and host manipulation. They can exhibit quite a variety of effects on our microbiome, immune system, and a large number of pathologies including psychiatric conditions.
It now appears that conventional treatments for pinworms are ineffective in the long term, and you will learn why you should expect to see more cases of pinworm pop up during viral outbreaks, such as the novel Coronavirus.
Matt Marturano, the creator of the COHERENT Method, has spent considerable time researching Enterobius has a lot of new findings to share with us as well as some effective natural solutions.
What you receive:
Clear protocol explanations from some of the world's top practitioners
Clinical pearls for improved practice results
Access to your audio and video recordings via the App Store
A downloadable PDF of the presenter’s slides
Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
Access to the community hub where you can get answers to your questions
A 30-day money back guarantee
From this course you will learn
- Prevalence and risk factors
- Epidemiology and covert infection
- Clinical presentation and diagnosis of Enterobiasis
- Conventional treatment and recurrence
- Impact of infection and treatment on host microbiota and immune response
- Psychiatric comorbidities with pinworm infection
- Polyparasitism and pinworms
- The Switcher Effect and pinworms
- Natural treatments for pinworm infection
- Environmental and behaviour modifications for prevention
- Case Study: 40 year old man with pruritus ani
- Comprehensive 13-week integrative pinworm treatment protocol
What's in this course
Dr Matt Marturano ND, is a naturopathic physician with a keen interest in the human gut microbiome and digestive system. Dr. Marturano’s educational background includes an undergraduate degree in biology and philosophy from the University of Michigan, and a doctorate of naturopathic medicine from the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine.
He currently conducts lectures, webinars, and trainings on an open-source method for the natural treatment of functional digestive disorders. Matt is also vice-president of Orchid Holistic Search, a boutique executive search company focused in the natural products industry.