12 Months OR Subscriber Pass
1.5 Hours total
About this course
The foods we eat contain 43 widely-recognised nutrients that we all know. Unfortunately, most nutritional attention is limited to these and ignores an enormous and continually expanding list of highly valuable nutrients. This huge list of phytochemicals is gaining considerable research attention but are still considered "unimportant" molecules by modern medicine.
Over the past century, cumulative decisions made on prioritisation of biochemistry research, changing seed varietals, chemically growing foods and food processing have combined to substantially decrease the diversity and quantity of molecules in the food supply. They were lost because they were considered “unimportant” with no need to conserve. Evolving research shows that these “unimportant” molecules play many critical roles in health maintenance and disease prevention. Just like in plants, these diverse molecules are antiviral, antibacterial, protect against oxidative stress, prevent cancer, promote mitochondrial function—the list is long and growing and clinically very useful.
In this webinar, Jo Pizzorno discusses this fascinating world of “unimportant” molecules, their wide-ranging effects and their amazing potency. "Unimportant” molecules are largely found in plants and fungi and they come from a very wide group of chemicals. Interestingly, when comparing organically-grown produce to other forms of agriculture they don’t differ too much in their compositions of the 43 nutrients. Their “unimportant” molecules, however, are substantially better. We hope you can join us for this very interesting presentation by one of the founders of natural healthcare.
Clear protocol explanations from some of the world's top practitioners
Clinical pearls for improved practice results
Access to your audio and video recordings via the App Store
A downloadable PDF of the presenter’s slides
Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
Access to the community hub where you can get answers to your questions
A 30-day money back guarantee
From this course you will
- Learn how Joseph Pizzorno thinks about nutrients and their application
- See why phytonutrients need to be used more widely in clinical care
- Learn about some new phytonutrients that you may not have heard of before
- Know when phytonutrients are most indicated and for which conditions
- Find out why chemically growing foods results in the loss of many molecules normally present in plants
- Discover why many nutraceuticals and phytonutrients being widely touted are primarily replacements for molecules that should have been in food